Durkopp Adler 867-290040-M Twin Needle Walking Foot
ECO and CLASSIC describes clearly defined level of functionality and upgradability of all machines out of the M-TYPE platform. ECO stands for perfect seam results, low maintenance construction and a modern design without automatic functions like thread trimming, sewing foot lift, back tack, etc.
- Integrated direct drive with DAC eco M-TYPE control
- The powerful and effective feeding system with bottom feed, needle feed and alternating top feed guarantees trouble-free and displacement-free material feed
- The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 20 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
- The high top feed stroke up to 9 mm allows a safe climbing over differently high material plies
- Large clearance of 335 mm wide and 125 mm high
- Excellent view on the sewing area
- Increased productivity due to the XXL hook (70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook)
- Complete range of sewing equipment, attachments and optional equipment, i.e. optimum equipment for nearly all sewing operations
- Joining and top stitching operations in the field of medium-heavy duty applications
- Max. stitch length 12 mm • Max. sewing speed 3,400 stitches/min.
- DAC eco M-TYPE has been especially designed for the M-TYPE ECO machines with DA direct drive and is integrated in the casing of the direct drive – nearly invisible for the user.
- • DAC eco M-TYPE control with convenient basic functions like needle positioning, soft start and realization of a pedal-operated single stitch
- Programmable parameters like maximum sewing speed, soft start speed and number of soft start stitches
- Machine identification system for the management of machine-specific parameters
- The control is completely integrated in the machine casing. No further installation work is required when putting the machine into operation (Plug and Play)
- Click on link below for further details from Durkopp Adler website [button link="https://www.duerkopp-adler.com/fileadmin/dag/Media/Downloads/867/867_classic_de-en-fr.pdf" type="icon" color="red" newwindow="yes"] pdf[/button]