Durkopp Adler 867 - 190142-M Walking Foot
The M-TYPE platform of Durkopp Adler 867 - 190142-M Walking Foot features two subclasses: ECO, with perfect seam results and low-maintenance construction; and CLASSIC Goldline, offering maximum efficiency and flexibility.
The CLASSIC Silverline subclasses, with their sewing and additional equipment, are ideal for medium-heavy duty applications. The innovative drive comes with factory-fitted DC Direct Drive for maximum torque, impressive acceleration and braking, precise needle positioning, energy efficiency and virtually silent operation. The DAC CLASSIC control unit and the OP-1000 panel offer user comfort and comprehensive functionality.
• DA Direct Drive, integrated in the upper housing, with superior penetration power in combination with the excellent stitch technology of the M-TYPE
• Impressive dynamics in the acceleration and braking phases during the sewing operation
• Precise stop positioning even at high operating speed
• Quiet and vibration free machine operation
• Very energy efficient
• Service friendly machine and drive concept
• Gearless power transfer without belt reduction
• DAC CLASSIC controls including operation panel OP-1000 for optimum functionality and extraordinary user comfort
• Machine identification system for the administration of specific machine parameters