CSM-1760 Twin Needle Post Bed Walking Foot Sewing Machine
NEW CSM 1760– Twin Needle POST BED Walking Foot Sewing Machine with Reverse, Adjustable Stitch Length, Adjustable Stepper Foot Height, Complete with Table, Stand and 1220/240v servo motor air foot lifter so you will need a compressor. 3/8″ Inch 10mm Needle Gauge.
The CSM twin needle post bed walking foot machine
For sewing medium to heavy weight materials such as fabrics, leather, vinyl, synthetics, laminated and coated products.
Suitable for sewing such products as aviation seating and interiors, automotive head rests, furniture upholstery, automotive interiors, webbing straps, and similar items.
This double needle post bed sewing machine has a dual tension mechanism, with which the machine can support high tension sewing with thick thread. This means that the machine produces seams of excellent quality on a broader range of materials, extending from light to heavy weight materials.
The high 16mm presser foot lift enables easy material handling for heavy sewing.
The 1760s’ maximum stitch length of 2 ½ stitches per inch allows a broader range of uses, such as awnings and sacks.
The stitch length is easily adjusted by the stitch dial.
The 1760 has a unique feature which allows the user to simply dial in the walk height of the Walking Foot. This prevents the Walking Foot from snagging on thicker material.
This machine has AIR FOOT LIFT installed and you will need 50 to 60 PSI compressed air flow.
The post bed has a height of 6″ and the clearance from bed to machine neck is 10.5
- APPLICATION: For Heavy Materials
- MAX SEWING SPEED: 2,500 SPM
- NEEDLE GAUGE: 3/8″ Installed – (1/4″ Available As Well)
- MAX STITCH LENGTH: 9mm Forward/Reverse (2 1/2 Stitches Per Inch)
- NEEDLE BAR STROKE: 36mm
- FOOT LIFT: 16mm by Knee, 9mm by Hand
- WALKING FOOT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT DIAL: Standard
- THREAD TAKE UP: Slide Type
- HOOK: Horizontal Axis DOUBLE Capacity Hook with U Style Bobbins
- NEEDLE: 135×17
- THREAD: TEX 70 to TEX 210
- FEED ACTION: Complete Rectangular Feed
- NEEDLE THREAD TENSION: DUAL Tension Method
- STITCH LENGTH CHANGE METHOD: By Dial
- SAFETY MECHANISM: Standard
- LUBRICATION: Centralized Oil Wick Lubrication (Automatic Hook Lubrication)